1. Use of Sites. You are only permitted to use the Sites if You are of legal age in Your jurisdiction or if You have consent from a parent or guardian. There may be specific age restrictions for specific parts of the Sites in various jurisdictions.
2. Account Creation. When You create an account on the Sites (“Account”) You must: a) provide accurate and current information; b) keep Your login credentials secure and do not allow anyone else to access Your Account; and c) inform Biosona if there has been any unauthorized use of or access to Your Account. You are responsible for anything that happens through Your Account with or without Your permission. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BIOSONA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR ACTIVITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
4. Reservation of Rights. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Sites are reserved. The Sites are provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis.
5. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. You agree not to use the Sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You agree that You will not use the Sites in any manner that: (a) is false or misleading; (b) is defamatory, derogatory, degrading or harassing of another; (c) invades another’s privacy or includes, copies or transmits another’s confidential, sensitive or personal information; (d) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; (e) is obscene; (h) violates any applicable laws or regulations; or (i) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, or other components designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer. Biosona may report You to the applicable authorities if You violate these Terms.
6. Additional Restrictions. Further, You agree that You will not directly or indirectly: (a) distribute, sell, assign, encumber, transfer, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, modify, time-share or otherwise exploit the Sites in any unauthorized manner; (b) use the Sites in any service bureau arrangement; (c) copy, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, localize, port or otherwise modify the Sites or any part thereof in any form or manner or by any means; (iv) harvest or scrape any content or data from the Sites; (v) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary rights’ contained or included in the Sites; (vi) decompile, disassemble, reverse compile, reverse assemble, reverse translate or otherwise reverse engineer any part of the Sites; (vii) use any means to discover the source code of any portion of the Sites; (viii) otherwise circumvent any functionality that controls access to or otherwise protects the Sites; or (ix) permit any third party to engage in any of the foregoing.
8. Termination of Use. Biosona may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason or no reason at all, discontinue providing or limit access to the Sites or any areas of the Sites. You agree that Biosona may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason or no reason at all, terminate or limit Your access to, or use of, the Sites. You agree that Biosona shall not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination or limitation of Your access to, or use of, the Sites.
9. Practitioner Disclaimer. The practitioners listed on our Sites are not Biosona employees or representatives. While listed practitioners have successfully completed training offered by Biosona, we do not endorse or recommend any practitioner listed on our Sites. Biosona practitioners are required to follow applicable regulations and laws in their state, country or locality. We are not responsible for any actions taken by listed practitioners, and if you have any questions or concerns about the services received, please contact your practitioner. We advise you to research and verify the credentials, experience, and qualifications of any practitioner listed on our website before using their services. Any information provided on our Sites is for informational purposes only.
10. Sites Disclaimer. THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BIOSONA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITES. BIOSONA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
11. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BIOSONA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF BIOSONA (OR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR CONSULTANTS) FOR THE PROVISION OF THE SITES OR UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS EXCEED FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00) WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE.
13. Contact. To contact Biosona either email us at email@example.com or send any and all correspondence to Office Manager, Biosona, LLC, 382 Hercules Drive, Suite 2C, Colchester, Vermont 05446.