LEVEL 2 Accelerated Training | December 1 - December 17, 2023
- Unit price
In this training, you will learn all of the skills necessary to become a Certified Biofield Tuning Practitioner.*
This Accelerated Virtual Training is held 3 days per week for 2 non-consecutive weeks. This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology and fast-paced learning.
This interactive training will be broken into three different methods of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos & homework assignments
- Live Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, immerse yourself in a virtual classroom setting to participate in live discussion, lectures & engage with your Instructors & classmates.
- Practicum | Receive personalized instruction while conducting a Sonic Meridian Flush, Distance Session, Seated Chair Session, Adrenal Reset & Tuning the Organs.
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | This course is held on Fridays - Sundays, over the course of 2 weeks.
- December 1 | 12:00pm - 5:30pm ET
- December 2 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm ET
- December 3 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm ET
- December 15 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm ET
- December 16 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm ET
December 17 | 12:00pm - 3:00pm ET
Not sure when this course is held in your own timezone?
Click here for a timezone converter!
Marielle Fisher & Robin Barnes
Read more about our BT Instructors here
- Submit your Foundations Homework
- Read Electric Body, Electric Health
- Arrive to class with at least 1 Tuning Fork attachment(Circuit Boot, Contour Boot or Handle Extender)
- Watch introductory videos prior to class
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Ensure you meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Familiarize yourself with our Classroom Etiquette
All tuition funds are transferable if a request is received 20 days prior to your course start date. *fees may apply
Click here to learn more about our transfer & cancellation policies
Adding product to your cart