Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Virtual Foundations Training | October 6th - November 11th, 2020
This is the first ever Biofield Tuning Virtual Foundations Training!
Virtual Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning over the course of 6 weeks. This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology and fast-paced learning. Click here to watch a video on what you will learn in this class!
$100 OFF! Total Tuition Cost | $895 (for a limited time, $795*)
[We have a new checkout feature, QuadPay! This allows you to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments]
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | this time will be used as self guided learning by watching videos, and homework
- Interactive Classroom | Zoom will be utilized for you to participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors and fellow classmates
- Practicum | you will conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized instruction and guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
DATE & TIMES |
October 6th - November 11th, 2020 (Tuesday and Wednesday each week)
12:00pm - 3:00pm ET (Each Tuesday)
12:00pm - 3:30pm ET (Each Wednesday)
Michele Kasper and Angela Kent
Read more about your BT Instructors here.
- Be equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Spend some time activating the 174hz fork
- Watch Fork Activation Video
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Be sure you are able to follow the Practicum Guidelines
This course is a prerequisite to Practitioner Training and does not qualify you to practice Biofield Tuning as a Certified Practitioner. To do so, you must also complete the Practitioner Training course. We recommend having 2 - 3 months between each class.
*Our first Virtual Training is marked down by $100 and while we are confident that as a participant you will receive the highest level of instruction, we encourage all students to remain flexible should there be any technological hiccups. All students will be expected to provide feedback at the conclusion of their training which will be utilized to make improvements upon this offering.
* All course tuition is non-refundable. If a transfer request is received 30 DAYS in advance, tuition funds will be carried over with a transfer fee of $50. If a request is received within 30 DAYS of your course start date, 20% of your tuition is considered forfeit. Remaining tuition funds will be transferable or can be used as store credit.