Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Standard Virtual Foundations | August 3 - September 7, 2021 [12pm ET ]
Foundations Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning in the digital classroom. This Standard Virtual Training is held each Wednesday & Thursday over the course of 6 weeks.
This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1195
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | The training itself will be held on Tuesdays & Wednesdays on the following dates and times for the next 6 weeks.
- Week 1 |
- August 3 | 11:45 am - 3:00 pm ET
- August 4 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm ET
- Week 2 |
- August 10 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- August 11 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- Week 3 |
- August 17 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- August 18 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- Week 4 |
- August 24 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- August 25 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- Week 5 |
- August 31 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- September 1 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- Week 6 |
- September 7 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Jill Faldmo & Penny Murray
Read about our BT Instructors here!
- View the Orientation
- Be equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Watch Fork Activation Video & practice activating an unweighted fork.
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Be sure you can meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.
We Also Recommend
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | June 11-13 & June 25-27, 2021 [12pm ET]
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | July 16-18 & July 23-25, 2021 [9am ET]
Standard Virtual Foundations | May 26 - June 30, 2021 [8pm ET ]
Standard Virtual Foundations | July 6 - August 10, 2021 [5pm ET]