Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Standard Virtual Foundations Training | February 2nd - March 10th, 2021
Foundations Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning in the digital classroom. The Standard Virtual Training is held each Tuesday & Wednesday over the course of 6 weeks.
This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1195
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES |
Thursday, January 14th, 2021
12:00pm - 12:45pm ET
Course Dates: Class will be held from 12:00pm - 3:00pm ET each Tuesday & Wednesday for 6 weeks.
- Week 1 | February 2nd & 3rd
- Week 2 | February 9th & 10th
- Week 3 | February 16th & 17th
- Week 4 | February 23 - 24
- Week 5 | March 2 - 3
- Week 6 | March 9 - 10
Leslie Barnett & Shannon Brooks
Read about our BT Instructors here!
- Be equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Watch Fork Activation Video & practice activating an unweighted fork.
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Be sure you can meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.
We Also Recommend
Accelerated Virtual Foundations Training | January 15-17 & January 29-31, 2021
Accelerated Virtual Foundations Training | January 22-24 & February 5-7, 2021