Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Standard Virtual Foundations | January 18 - February 22, 2022 [8pm ET ]
Foundations Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning in the digital classroom. The Standard Virtual Training is held each Tuesday & Wednesday over the course of 6 weeks.
This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1195
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES |
- Week 1 |
- January 18 | 7:45pm - 11:00 pm ET
- January 19 | 8:00pm - 9:30 pm ET
- Week 2 |
- January 25 | 8:00pm - 11:00pm ET
- January 26 | 8:00pm - 11:30pm ET
- Week 3 |
- February 1 | 8:00pm - 11:00pm ET
- February 2 | 8:00pm - 11:30pm ET
- Week 4 |
- February 8 | 8:00pm - 11:00pm ET
- February 9 | 8:00pm - 11:30pm ET
- Week 5 |
- February 15 | 8:00pm - 11:00pm ET
- February 16 | 8:00pm - 11:30pm ET
- Week 6 |
- February 22 | 8:00pm - 11:00pm ET
Mary McGuillivray & Jess Luibrand
Read about our BT Instructors here!
- Arrive equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Practice unweighted fork activation & watch Fork Activation Video
- Watch the Orientation Video
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Ensure you meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Review our Classroom Etiquette
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.
All tuition funds are non-refundable and only transferable if a request is received 20 days prior to your course start date.*fees may apply
Click here to learn more about our transfer & cancellation policies
We Also Recommend
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | December 3-5 & December 10-12, 2021 [12pm ET]
Standard Virtual Foundations | March 5 - April 9, 2022 [12pm ET ]
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | April 22-24 & April 29-May 1, 2022 [12pm ET]
Standard Virtual Foundations | November 2 - December 7, 2021 [12pm ET ]