Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Standard Virtual Foundations | April 6 - May 11 [CLASS 2 @ 5PM]
Foundations Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning in the digital classroom. The Standard Virtual Training is held each Tuesday & Wednesday over the course of 6 weeks.
This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1195
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | This course will include a 45 minute, mandatory orientation that will be held on a Monday. Training itself will be held on Tuesdays & Wednesdays on the following days and times for the next 6 weeks.
- March 22nd | 3:15pm - 4:00pm ET
- Week 1 |
- April 6 | 4:45 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- April 7 | 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm ET
- Week 2 |
- April 13 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- April 14 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- Week 3 |
- April 20 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- April 21 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- Week 4 |
- April 27 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- April 28 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- Week 5 |
- May 4 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- May 5 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- Week 6 |
- May 11 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
Mary McGuillivray & Jessica Luibrand
Read about our BT Instructors here!
- Be equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Watch Fork Activation Video & practice activating an unweighted fork.
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Be sure you can meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.
We Also Recommend
Accelerated Virtual Foundations Training | February 19-21 & February 26-28, 2021
Accelerated Virtual Foundations Training | March 5-7 & March 19-21, 2021
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | March 12-14 & March 26-28 [CLASS 2 @ 12PM]
Standard Virtual Foundations Training | February 23 - March 30, 2021