Standard Virtual Foundations | June 21 - July 26, 2022 [5pm ET]
Foundations Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning in the digital classroom. The Standard Virtual Training is held each over the course of 6 weeks.
This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1195
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | This course is held on Tuesdays & Wednesdays over a 6 week period.
- June 21 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- June 22 | 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm ET
- June 28 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- June 29 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- July 5 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- July 6 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- July 12 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- July 13 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- July 19 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- July 20 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- July 26 | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ET
Leslie Barnett & Lori Rhodes
Read about our BT Instructors here!
- Arrive equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Practice unweighted fork activation & watch Fork Activation Video
- Watch the Orientation Video
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Ensure you meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.
All tuition funds are transferable if a request is received 20 days prior to your course start date.*fees may apply
Click here to learn more about our transfer & cancellation policies
We Also Recommend
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | May 27-29 & June 3-5, 2022 [12pm ET]
Standard Virtual Foundations | June 28 - August 2, 2022 [5pm ET]
Standard Virtual Foundations | June 22 - July 27, 2022 [12pm ET ]
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | June 10 -12 & June 24-26, 2022 [12pm ET]