Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Standard Virtual Foundations | January 6 - February 10, 2022 [12pm ET ]
Foundations Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning in the digital classroom. This Standard Virtual Training is held each Thursday & Friday over the course of 6 weeks.
This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1195
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | The training itself will be held on Thursdays & Fridays on the following dates and times for the next 6 weeks.
- January 6 | 11:45 am - 3:00 pm ET
- January 7 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm ET
- January 13 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- January 14 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- January 20 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- January 21 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- January 27 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- January 28 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- February 3 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- February 4 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- February 10 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Not sure when this course is held in your own timezone?
Click here for a timezone converter!
Matt Faldmo & Holly Celestine
Read about our BT Instructors here!
- Be equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Watch Fork Activation Video & practice activating an unweighted fork.
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Be sure you can meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.
All tuition funds are non-refundable and only transferable if a request is received 20 days prior to your course start date.*fees may apply
Click here to learn more about our transfer & cancellation policies
We Also Recommend
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | December 3-5 & December 10-12, 2021 [12pm ET]
Standard Virtual Foundations | March 5 - April 9, 2022 [12pm ET ]
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | April 22-24 & April 29-May 1, 2022 [12pm ET]
Standard Virtual Foundations | November 2 - December 7, 2021 [12pm ET ]