Standard Virtual Foundations | April 19 - May 24, 2023 [8:15pm ET]
Foundations Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning in this virtual classroom. The Standard Virtual Foundations Training is held each over the course of 6 weeks.
This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology.
This interactive training will be broken down into three components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Conducted via Zoom, students participate in discussion, lectures and engage with Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Students will conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from Instructors as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1695
US residents may use ShopPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | This course is held on Wednesdays & Thursdays over a 6 week period.
- April 19 | 8:15 pm - 11:30 pm ET
- April 20 | 8:15 pm - 10:30 pm ET
- April 26 | 8:15 pm - 11:30 pm ET
- April 27 | 8:15 pm - 11:45 pm ET
- May 3 | 8:15 pm - 11:30 pm ET
- May 4 | 8:15 pm - 11:45 pm ET
- May 10 | 8:15 pm - 11:30 pm ET
- May 11 | 8:15 pm - 11:45 pm ET
- May 17 | 8:15 pm - 11:30 pm ET
- May 18 | 8:15 pm - 11:45 pm ET
- May 24 | 8:15 pm - 11:30 pm ET
Leslie Barnett, Suzanne Offutt & Angela Kent
Read about our BT Instructors here!
- Arrive equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Practice unweighted fork activation & watch Fork Activation Video
- Watch the Orientation Video
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Ensure you meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.
All tuition funds are transferable if a request is received 20 days prior to your course start date.*fees may apply
Click here to learn more about our transfer & cancellation policies