Standard Virtual Training for Practitioners | October 11 - November 15, 2022 [5:00pm ET]
In this training, you will learn all of the skills necessary to become a Certified Biofield Tuning Practitioner.*
Standard Virtual Practitioner Training is held twice a week for a duration of 6 weeks and is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology. *This course is only eligible for Foundations graduates.
This interactive training will be broken into three different methods of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos & homework assignments
- Live Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, immerse yourself in a virtual classroom setting to participate in live discussion, lectures & engage with your Instructors & classmates.
- Practicum | Receive personalized instruction while conducting a Sonic Meridian Flush, Distance Session, Seated Chair Session, Adrenal Reset & Tuning the Organs!
Total Cost | $1695
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | This course is held on Tuesdays & Wednesdays over a 6 week period.
- October 11 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm ET
- October 12 | 5:00pm - 8:30pm ET
- October 18 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm ET
- October 19 | 5:00pm - 8:30pm ET
- October 25 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm ET
- October 26 | 5:00pm - 8:30pm ET
- November 1 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm ET
- November 2 | 5:00pm - 8:30pm ET
- November 8 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm ET
- November 9 | 5:00pm - 8:30pm ET
- November 15 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm ET
Not sure when this course is held in your own timezone?
Click here for a timezone converter!
Suzanne Offutt & Lori Rhoads
Read more about our BT Instructors here
- Submit your Foundations Homework
- Read Electric Body, Electric Health
- Arrive to class with at least 1 Tuning Fork attachment(Circuit Boot, Contour Boot or Handle Extender)
- Watch introductory videos prior to class
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Ensure you meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Familiarize yourself with our Classroom Etiquette
All tuition funds are only transferable if a request is received 20 days prior to your course start date.*fees may apply
Click here to learn more about our transfer & cancellation policies