Foundations Class Burlington, VT | August 23-25, 2019
Cost - $895. Deposit - $300. ($595 balance due no later than 10 days prior to the class start date)
Formerly Level 1, Foundations Training classes last 3 days and introduce you to the basics of Biofield Tuning
The Foundations class is a pre-requisite to the 5-day Practitioner Training Certificate Course.
Class will meet from 9am-6pm each day at:
Biofield Tuning HQ
1 Main St #214
Burlington VT 05401
You will learn:
- The premise of the Biofield Anatomy and the theory behind Biofield Tuning
- How to hold and activate tuning forks
- How to perceive and work with resistance and distortion in the Biofield
- How to conduct a basic Biofield Tuning session
- How to breathe, center and ground yourself
Attendance gives you the skills you need to integrate Biofield Tuning into your current professional practice and work on friends and family. It does not qualify you to do Biofield Tuning as a stand-alone practice. To become a Certified Practitioner, you must also complete Practitioner Training.
Prior to attending this class, students must
- read the book "Tuning the Human Biofield"
and purchase one of these two toolkits:
[Please note: Most students want all the contents of the Deluxe Toolkit after they complete this class. However, if you are on a budget, you may begin with the Basic Toolkit and order the Toolkit Upgrade Pack to upgrade to the Deluxe Toolkit when you wish.]
All class deposits are nonrefundable but fully transferrable within 10 days of your class start date.