Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | May 1 - June 5 || 12pm ET [6 Consecutive Saturdays]
Accelerated Virtual Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning over the course of 6 consecutive Saturdays. This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology and fast-paced learning.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1195
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | The training itself will be held each Saturday over the following 6 Saturdays below.
- Course Dates:
- May 1 | 12:00 pm - 7:15 pm ET
- May 8 | 12:00 pm - 7:15 pm ET
- May 15 | 12:00 pm - 7:15 pm ET
- May 22 | 12:00 pm - 7:15 pm ET
- May 29 | 12:00 pm - 7:15 pm ET
- June 5 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Leslie Barnett & Shannon Brooks
Read more about our BT Instructors here
- Watch the Orientation Video
- Be equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Watch Fork Activation Video & practice activating an unweighted fork.
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Be sure you can meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.
We Also Recommend
Standard Virtual Foundations Training | March 16th - April 20th, 2021
Standard Virtual Foundations | April 6 - May 11 [CLASS 1 @ 12PM]
Standard Virtual Foundations | April 6 - May 11 [CLASS 2 @ 5PM]