Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Accelerated Virtual Practitioner Training | February 18-20 & February 25-27, 2022 [12:00pm ET]
In this training, you will learn all of the skills necessary to become a Certified Biofield Tuning Practitioner.*
This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology and fast-paced learning.
*This course is only eligible for Foundations graduates.
This interactive training will be broken into three different methods of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos & homework assignments
- Live Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, immerse yourself in a virtual classroom setting to participate in live discussion, lectures & engage with your Instructors & classmates.
- Practicum | Receive personalized instruction while conducting a Sonic Meridian Flush, Distance Session, Seated Chair Session, Adrenal Reset & Tuning the Organs!
Total Cost | $1695
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | This course is held on Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays over the course of two, 3-day weekends.
- February 18 | 11:45am - 5:00pm ET
- February 19 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm ET
- February 20 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm ET
- February 25 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm ET
- February 26 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm ET
- February 27 | 12:00pm - 3:00pm ET
Not sure when this course is held in your own timezone?
Click here for a timezone converter!
Jess Luibrand & Holly Celestine
Read more about our BT Instructors here
All tuition funds are non-refundable and only transferable if a request is received 20 days prior to your course start date.*fees may apply
Click here to learn more about our transfer & cancellation policies
We Also Recommend
Standard Virtual Practitioner Training | May 18 - June 22, 2022 [8:00pm ET]
Accelerated Virtual Practitioner Training | November 5-7 & November 19-21 2021 [9:00am] ET]
Accelerated Virtual Practitioner Training | November 12-14 & November 19-21, 2021 [12:00pm ET]
Standard Virtual Practitioner Training | January 12 - February 16, 2022 [5:30pm ET]