Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Accelerated Virtual Foundations Training | November 13-15 & 20-22, 2020
Accelerated Virtual Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning over the course of two, 3-day weekends. This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology and fast-paced learning. Click here to watch a video on what you will learn in this class!
Total Tuition Cost | $895
We have a new checkout feature, QuadPay! This allows you to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | this time will be used as self guided learning by watching videos, and homework
- Interactive Classroom | Zoom will be utilized for you to participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors and fellow classmates
- Practicum | you will conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized instruction and guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
DATE & TIMES |
November 13-15 & November 20-22, 2020
12:00pm - 7:15pm ET each day
Lori Rhoades, Marielle Fisher, Shannon Brooks & Penny Murray
Read more about your BT Instructors here.
- Be equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Spend some time activating the 174hz fork
- Watch Fork Activation Video
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Be sure you can follow the Practicum Guidelines
This course is a prerequisite to Practitioner Training and does not qualify you to practice Biofield Tuning as a Certified Practitioner. To do so, you must also complete the Practitioner Training course. We recommend having 2 - 3 months between each class.* All course tuition is non-refundable. If a transfer request is received 30 DAYS in advance, tuition funds will be carried over with a transfer fee of $50. If a request is received within 30 DAYS of your course start date, 20% of your tuition is considered forfeit. Remaining tuition funds will be transferable or can be used as store credit.