Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Accelerated Virtual Foundations Training | December 4-6 & 11-13, 2020
Accelerated Virtual Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning over the course of two, 3-day weekends. This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology and fast-paced learning.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $895
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
Please note: This course will be broken into 2 groups, Class A and Class B. Each will be exactly the same, but with different Instructors. If you are enrolling in this course with a friend or loved one, please make sure you enroll for the same class.
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES |
Thursday, November 12, 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm ET
December 4-6 & December 11-13, 2020
12:00pm - 7:15pm ET each day
Read about our BT Instructors here!
- Be equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Watch Fork Activation Video & practice activating an unweighted fork.
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Be sure you can meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete your pre-class homework no later than 5 days before your training begins. (Accessed after receiving your Moodle login.) *If you have not completed your homework prior to the start of your training, you will be unable to attend and your tuition funds will be considered forfeit.