Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | June 4-6 & June 11-13 [ 12pm ET ]
Accelerated Virtual Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning over the course of two, 3-day weekends. This course is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology and fast-paced learning.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1195
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES |
- Week 1 |
- Friday, June 4 | 11:45am - 5:15pm ET
- Saturday, June 5 | 12:00pm - 7:15pm ET
- Sunday, June 6 | 12:00pm - 7:15pm ET
- Week 2 |
- Friday, June 11 | 12:00pm - 7:15pm ET
- Saturday, June 12 | 12:00pm - 7:15pm ET
- Sunday, June 13 | 12:00pm - 3:00pm ET
Holly Celestine & Suzanne Offutt
Read more about our BT Instructors here
- Arrive equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Watch Fork Activation Video & practice activating an unweighted fork.
- Watch the Orientation Video
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Ensure you meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Complete pre-class homework prior to your course start date. (Homework consists of 2.5hrs of instructional videos that will prepare you for this training. Videos will be accessed after receiving your Moodle login.)
We Also Recommend
Standard Virtual Foundations | May 19 - June 23 [ 12pm ET ]
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | June 11-13 & June 25-27 [ 12pm ET ]
Accelerated Virtual Foundations | May 1 - June 5 || 12pm ET [6 Consecutive Saturdays]