Accelerated Virtual Foundations | January 14 - 29, 2023 [11am ET]
Accelerated Virtual Training provides an introduction to the basics of Biofield Tuning and is designed for individuals who are proficient with technology and fast-paced learning.
This interactive training will be broken down into three different components of learning:
- Independent Study | Self-guided learning through instructional videos and homework assignments
- Interactive Classroom | Utilizing Zoom, participate in discussion, lectures and engage with your Instructors & fellow classmates
- Practicum | Conduct a full Biofield Tuning session on a chosen volunteer and receive individualized guidance from your Instructor as you demonstrate techniques and skills in small groups
Total Cost | $1695
Use QuadPay at checkout to split your tuition into 4, automatic payments!
DETAILS & PREPARATION
DATE & TIMES | This course is held on Saturdays, & Sundays over the course of three, 2-day weekends.
- January 14th | 11:00am - 4:45pm ET
- January 15th | 11:00am - 6:00pm ET
- January 21st | 11:00am - 6:00pm ET
- January 22nd | 11:00am - 6:00pm ET
- January 28th | 11:00am - 6:00pm ET
- January 29th | 11:00am - 2:00pm ET
Holly Celestine & Robin Barnes
Read more about our BT Instructors here
- Arrive equipped with the Biofield Tuning Toolkit
- Read Tuning the Human Biofield
- Watch Fork Activation Video & practice activating an unweighted fork.
- Watch the Orientation Video
- Ensure you meet all of the User & Tech Requirements
- Ensure you meet the Practicum Guidelines
- Review our Classroom Etiquette
- Complete pre-class homework prior to your course start date. (Homework consists of 2.5hrs of instructional videos that will prepare you for this training. Videos will be accessed after receiving your Moodle login.)
All tuition funds are only transferable if a request is received 20 days prior to your course start date.*fees may apply
Click here to learn more about our transfer & cancellation policies
We Also Recommend
Accelerated Virtual Training for Foundations | December 2-4 & December 9-11, 2022 [12pm ET]
Standard Virtual Foundations | January 4 - February 8, 2023 [5pm ET]